> Is there a limit on the number of members in one team?

Such as the title, since there are restrictions on the number of submissions, we would like to know if there is a limit on the number of members in a team?

Posted by: Masker_L @ Aug. 9, 2019, 8:26 p.m.

just for curious, what's the purpose for more members?
for share the award? sorry i can't understand it.

Posted by: EversChen @ Aug. 10, 2019, 11:24 a.m.

Not exactly. Just because we now have five people who want to participate in this competition. We didn't notice the competition until the end of July, and now we have to verify while exploring. We have a lot of ideas to modify the model, and 20 submission restrictions make us have to be cautious about each submission. However, due to the sharing of information, it is not appropriate to divide into two teams, so I want to confirm this. If a team has a limit on the number of people, we need to re-determine the next division of tasks.

Posted by: Masker_L @ Aug. 10, 2019, 1:26 p.m.

really admired those who have so many members in one team.
I am the one who merely have no GPU.

Posted by: Sebs @ Aug. 11, 2019, 9:45 a.m.

If necessary, you can rent a cloud service provider's GPU server. After all, the model training is quite time consuming.

Posted by: Masker_L @ Aug. 11, 2019, 3:01 p.m.

thank all the same.
It's too expensive to me.
And it is ok for me even if i cannot train too much model as long as the results could be improved.

Posted by: Sebs @ Aug. 12, 2019, 8:42 p.m.

There is no limit on the team size. However, we have just one award per team, which is the team's responsibility to decide how to share. We will need to know all team members' name when the team is selected, and we will publicly announce the winning teams and all their members.

Posted by: qlab @ Aug. 13, 2019, 7:59 a.m.

Okay , I got it. Thank you~

Posted by: Masker_L @ Aug. 13, 2019, 2:55 p.m.
Post in this thread