> It's really irresponsible for qlab just leaving it without any progress!!!

As you know, there's no response at all for more than two weeks, so i believe qlab should report the progress to all of us who have involved for about half a year. what ever update is there, it is good to let us know. No matter what the result it is, we do have devote lot's of effort on this project, and we do care for the best solution, so please behave as professional as possible, since you are from Tencent.

EversChen

Posted by: EversChen @ Oct. 22, 2019, 4:37 p.m.

Thanks for your inquiry on the alchemy contest. We are currently reviewing the top three results on the leaderboard. As soon as the evaluation is finished, we do plan to reveal more about the these top solutions sometime later in November. In the meantime, we do appreciate your patience for the wait. We shall soon set up a WeChat group for people interested in the interdisciplinary field of AI, Chemistry and other scientific fields. We will share information, promote and coordinate more activities through the WeChat group later on.

Posted by: qlab @ Oct. 22, 2019, 5:09 p.m.

Thanks for your reply, I don't have so much patience for waiting and waiting without any progress, however i don't think it is my problem. I just feel like that I never join this comepetion at all? since after national holiday everything seems frozen.
OK, it's good to know wechat group will be there, and please setup it as soon as possible, why not now if it is good to all of us?

Posted by: EversChen @ Oct. 22, 2019, 7:27 p.m.
Post in this thread