> The first alchemy contest has officially ended

The submissions of first alchemy contest officially ended at 00:00 Oct. 8, 2019 (Beijing Time).

We thank all contest participants for your involvements to make this a wonderful experience.

We are currently reviewing the top-three solutions and further updates will be provided later in November.

In addition, we shall soon set up a WeChat group for people interested in the interdisciplinary field of AI, Chemistry and other scientific fields.

We will stay in touch, promote and coordinate more activities through the WeChat group later on.

More will be updated on the official website https://alchemy.tencent.com

Posted by: qlab @ Oct. 23, 2019, 10:54 a.m.

After this competition, we have also gained a lot. Thank you for providing such a platform.

Posted by: Masker_L @ Oct. 23, 2019, 10:04 p.m.

We greatly appreciate the organizers for providing such an amazing platform that gives us the opportunity to combine machine learning with chemistry, materials and drug design. My teammate was absolutely ecstatic when we received your evaluation email, however he used to be so unconfident about everything to take part in this contest at the end of his sophomore year for that is his first voyage in machine learning contest. Now I am so proud of fighting together with such an awesome teammate to make this with limited computation resources and we cannot wait to talk with other participants about their solutions to achieve such great R2 scores with high MAE. Hope teams from University of Nottingham and Technische Universit√§t M√ľnchen would also be there in the Wechat group. Last but not least, thank you for doing so much for all of us, my dearest qlab.

Posted by: Sebs @ Oct. 24, 2019, 4:17 p.m.
Post in this thread